In response to comments on my last 2 blogs...
The fee is not for the bookstore. However, I'm becoming aware of an increasing number of people reading my blogs, and since I don't want to bad mouth anyone, I'm not going to be too explicit about what's charging me money. But if you must know, it rhymes with frorority. Bah, humbug!
Second, I think I am going to take this extra class now. It happens to be HDE 101, so I know it would be offered in the summer too, but it looks like the course catalog didn't plan on having this lady teach it ever (it actually lists 4 other professors) so I should probably take the opportunity now. Many other upper division HDE classes are being offered this summer, and if they aren't the ones I need i'll probably use that time to do the lower division anthro, philosophy, and history classes I need.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment