My sister linked to
this fun site on her blog, full of psychological tests and stuff like that. Instead of doing productive things, I decided to play around on there for a while. Here's the results for one of the tests. I'll probably post others in other blogs.
Dating Patterns AnalysisThis one is based on the last 4 people I've dated. It had me rank them on all these things and then rate my overall happiness with them, then found correlation coefficients, all that jazz.
Qualities that I value in a partner (in order of how much)Sensual
Listens
Talks
Attractive
Humorous
Warm
Sociable
Adventurous
Flexible (relationship-wise, not physically)
Interesting
Spiritual (I'm guessing that this isn't higher because half of the people I dated weren't at all spiritual but I wasn't necessarily miserable with them)
Cultured
CommittedQualities that don't seem to matter to me muchLeader
Active
Intelligent
AmbitiousQualities that, apparently I don't likeHeight (this makes sense if you consider who my only tall boyfriend was)
Weight (skinny boys are cute)
Educated (surprising)
Wealthy (Yay! I'm not a golddigger!!)
Age Difference (only really ever dated one person that was significantly older than me)
1 comment:
I don't even know 4 people you've dated. And I don't have 4, but bro should do this.
Post a Comment