Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I feeeeeelllll good nanananana

I wonder if anyone could tell that this post title was actually from that one song.

I start school tomorrow, and I feel slightly more motivated to do well than I did last quarter. Today I realized that 2 of the classes I had signed up for I hadn't completed the prereqs for, so I dropped them and figured out a different schedule. I realize that sometimes they don't care if you take a class without the prereqs, but I just figured it would be easier to hold off on those two classes. Now, here's what I'm taking.

  • Human Development in Infancy and Early Childhood
  • Human Development in Adolescence
  • Abnormal Psychology
  • American National Government (I have to take either a history or political science class for my major)
  • Human Evolutionary Biology (the last part of my anthro requirement


  • Other thoughts:

    There's a warning on one of my curling irons that says "Caution: This product may burn eyes". I figure that this has resulted from someone trying to get really curled eyelashes.

    I really want Bullets and Romance to get to play the 2007 Taste of Chaos show in this area. Here's some stuff that i'm doing to help and you can do to help, too.

    1. Go Vote
    2. Go to the voting page and listen to the music. It helps when they have more plays because the contest's main page has a list of the 50 bands with the most plays, and lots of people check out this list. They were on there a lot before Christmas, and it helped out a bunch.
    3. Tell other people to vote. Please =)

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I dropped American Gov (I think it was...) because a week or two in it was too boring.
    well, good luck!

    Anonymous said...

    I'll post about your band voting if you put Tender Cargo on your sidebar.