I've been going on a rollercoaster this past month. I go from feeling really happy and really good to feeling sad, annoyed, confused, and frustrated every day. I am having a really hard time knowing what to do because there are times when each choice seems very much like the right choice.
Many of my friends are being less than friendly these days. Some don't answer calls, some don't return calls, some make plans and then flake, and only a very small amount seem like real friends. This makes things harder, because while I need to make some decisions, I don't really have people to talk to about anything, and I'm scared that if I choose to do one thing, I'm not going to have anyone to talk to or hang out with and I'll just be sad and alone all the time.
I don't usually blog about stuff like this, but that's because I usually have people to talk to about what's on my mind.
I don't know what to do. I don't know how long I can wait. I hate the way I feel right now. I hate that I feel like I can't fix it on my own. I hate being worried that I'm not going to figure this out. I hate that I just blogged all this emotional junk because I don't have someone else to talk to.
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ugh :(
well hey, you can call me. I try to stay out of the way so I don't step on people's toes, but I give good advice when people indicate it's welcome.
Not-very-relatedly, want to come over for dinner sunday, if you don't have plans, and bring the 'rents? :)
Post a Comment