Monday, October 30, 2006

"I'm illin"

I'm sick. I woke up yesterday with a sore throat, and by 5 or so, I was out. My head feels really groggy. I wouldn't say that this is even near the most sick I've ever been, but I've never had an illness hinder my capacity to think this much. I didn't feel okay to drive anywhere, so I missed school. Daniel drove me to the doctor today, not because I thought I needed a doctor (usually they just tell you to sleep and drink fluids anyway), but because I needed a note for school saying I was actually sick. I had to miss a midterm today that I'm going to make up later this week. Now, I've pretty much just been sleeping all day (except for this break for bloggage). I'm feelin a little better, so maybe a good night's sleep will be all I need.

Daniel's been sooooo awesome while i've been sick. Last night he went to longs to get me some medicine, and today he offered to drive me to the doctor, or even to class for me to take my test if i felt well enough. He got me a jamba juice which helped my throat feel a lot better, plus, he's just the sweetest thing ever. Sorry ladies, I got the best one =)

3 comments:

Klobas said...

Poor Jess - I'm sorry. You missed a fun FHE tonight. I was in a hugging mood too. Hope you feel better!

HornInFBb said...

i've got the sore thoat now...

HornInFBb said...

come blog again someday...