Sunday, March 04, 2007

Another game of Good vs. Bad

Good: Taking a break from my schoolwork to blog.
Bad: Still working on so much schoolwork that a break is in order at 11:15 PM
Ugly: Doing all this on a Sunday, which was my New Years' Resolution to not have to do.

Good: I've read my scriptures every night now for the past week or so
Also Good: I've been choosing to read my scriptures instead of other books that make me feel icky
Ugly: I've neglected reading my book about eating disorders (which makes me feel icky because of language and stuff) for Abnormal Psych that I have a book report due tomorrow for

Good: Fasting on Fast Sunday
Bad: Accidentally breaking the fast while making a salad for the ward's collective "Break the Fast" dinner (because you usually have to taste test stuff)
Ugly: Realizing that you accidentally broke your fast, pray, then proceeding to eat girl scout cookies til it's time to leave for the actual dinner

Good: I start teaching my Kaplan class on Wednesday

Good: I'm feeding the missionaries tomorrow

Great: Today I brought my first non-family non-LDS friend to church with me
Greater: He thought it was really cool and wants to come again another time
Also Great: He took home a Book of Mormon with some scriptures to read marked.

Hmm... sooooo... writing this blog has made me realize that I am very pleased with some of the last things I put on here, so I don't feel too bad about my mess-ups from the beginning of this post. I'm going to go read that icky book now. Goodnight.

4 comments:

cchrissyy said...

that is a lot of good. are you doing the actual meal-making tonight?

JessicaMarie said...

Pshhhhhh no way. I have class til 4, so I haven't had time to plan to make anything or to go shopping. We're ordering pizza.

james said...

who was the friend??

EssicaJay said...

someone from college. You don't know them