Monday, February 05, 2007

Oopsie!

So, I just finished my first paper for this quarter. It's for my Infancy and Early Childhood development class, and the topic is "the effect of center-based childcare on child development". I wrote it pretty quickly and feel pretty good about it, except for this one small problem...


... I am an idiot.


As I closed the document, right after I finished printing it, that little box came up and asked if I wanted to save the changes I made to the document, which, at that point, included me writing my entire paper from what started as a 5-bullet outline. I didn't read the little box, I just clicked "no" without a thought in my head. So, now I just need everyone to cross their fingers that I won't have to print this bad boy again. Of course, I could just retype it from what I have printed out, but I do not have time for such shenanigans. Pshhhhhhh...

2 comments:

cchrissyy said...

everybody is an idiot sometimes :)

go downstairs and copy it right away so you've got a backup. Can't let the TA lose it!

james said...

it's all right. i'm an idiot too. but mine is more of a permanent condition, where as yours only comes up occasionally.