Saturday, February 17, 2007

Finally...

I think I'm finally in a relationship that may have some staying power. My new love is reliable, neat, and committed. Unlike my previous relationships, I'm finally seeing what it's like to have my needs put first. I know that I can depend that my new love will always be there for me. I won't be expected to nurse them back to health in case of illness, because they never get sick. Day or night, I can call upon this new joy in my life. There's so much we can do together and so many interests we have in common. I can tell that many memories will be shared. They are ready and willing to help me in my studies and to succeed in my academia, And I find myself never having to compromise my standards or what I want to do to please them. Okay, this has gone on long enough.

It's my new Macbook

We were made for each other. I look forward to a wonderful future, filled with the pitter-patter of little laptop keys.

(This entire post, I was holding back from making some sort of "performance" joke that would've sounded a little to risque to be funny)

1 comment:

cchrissyy said...

It will never forget holidays or miss a date either. And it's willing to stay up at night however late you want to. And it will wait up for you without complaint, no matter how often it happens.


I'll have to see it ASAP, I've never tried a mac outside of a store.