So here's a few things going on with me:
Tomorrow I register for spring quarter classes. If all goes according to plan, I will be taking the following:
Human Development: Cognitive Development
Writing in Elementary and Secondary Education
Human Development: Research Methods
Psychology: Human Learning and Cognition
What is cooler than the classes I'm taking, you might ask? Well, probably quite a few things, but chew on this: If all goes the way I want it to, I will only have class Tuesday-Thursday. 4-day weekends, every weekend. In the spring, no less. Yippee!
Valentine's day is in a week. I don't really know how I feel about this yet. Ask me later.
In a little over a week, I'll be hearing back on this volunteer position I applied for as a peer counselor on campus. If I get it, I'll be doing training for that this spring, and starting as a counselor this fall. I feel like my interviews went well, so keep your fingers crossed for me. I figure that between this and Kaplan, I'll really get a chance to figure out whether I want to go into teaching or into therapy (not as in if I'll go in to teaching or I'll go crazy and need therapy, I mean me counseling others).
Before training this week, I was worried that I wasn't doing well with Kaplan. I thought I wasn't prepared enough, or at least wasn't being super-duper great like I would hope to be. But I guess I did pretty well, because when we met with our training-man individually he said he thought I was doing well and that I'll make a great teacher, so yippee!!
Oh, and I just found out I did pretty darn well on the tests I took last week. Look at me kicking butt at life. I think my humility might be my favorite thing about myself.
"I used to be too cocky, but now I'm perfect"
teehee (totally joking)
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You could save yourself some time and work by testing out of enl 101. we both did, and just stay registered in the meantime so there's no harm in trying.
and that's good about work.
I still too enl 3. I liked it actually. What made it better was that the other people in it could barely form coherent sentences, so the curve was in my favor.
I'm talking about the letters & science
English composition req
I know. I tested out of the upper division but still had to take the low division.
Post a Comment