Good News!
I have recovered from going crazy the night of my anxiety attack
Bad News!
Hormonal fluctuations and momentary psychological instability aside, I'm not actually "back to my old self" or "happy"
Good News!
I'm not crazy, the things I worried about during my anxiety attack were not complete nonsense
Bad News!
The things I worried about during my anxiety attack were legitimate problems that would soon affect my day to day life
Good News!
I'm preparing for the worst
Bad News!
The worst is all I can think about
Good News!
....(I can't actually think of any more good news to share)....
Bad News!
I need a hug. And a time machine.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
all seriousness aside, at least you can put together a good post!
And besides, things always work out for the best. you just don't know what that will be yet, but keep trusting that it is the best anyway.
Post a Comment