Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you want to delve into the secret darkness that is my mind? Do you ever want to know how I'm really feeling? Do you ever find yourself thinking, "hey, I wonder what random thoughts and nonsense Jessica has come up with lately"? If you answered "yes" to any questions above except the third, you are clearly in the wrong place.
5 comments:
i can't tell if that's good, bad, or very bad... I need a clue
:-/
it was bad... it's better now. ish. I guess. I think I may have had a panic attack.
school been too busy? or is it present life in general? Or future life in general?
4 day weekend coming up...
it's a few things, i'll probably blog later to clarify.
well, just hang in there! Allow the people nearby to help you out.
How ironic if you had a panic attack right after talking about them!
Post a Comment