I'm sorry that I haven't blogged more often. I kinda forgot about it. I'd write a whole bunch about the many happenings of life, but i'd rather take some time to talk about the movies i've seen recently and those I plan to see in the near future.
Within the past week, I've seen these movies in theaters:
Live Free, Die Hard
This movie was soooo neat. I hadn't seen any of the previous die hard movies, but I'm definitely a fan now. It's one of the best action movies i've ever seen, and there's lots of good comedy too.
1408
Totally not that good. As far as horror movies go, this did a good job of being jumpy during the movie, but didn't give me the semi-freaked out feeling afterward that I want from horror movies. I guess the acting was alright, and the story had potential, but it didn't quite deliver the way I'd hoped. Oops!
Transformers
Fantastical movie!!! Saw this one this morning, and I loved it!! Good humor, good story, good actors, blahblahblah. It's a lot of fun. See it.
And, here's what I'm currently anticipating:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Just bought my tickets for the midnight showing!! It's a good month for Harry Potter!! Though the 5th book was far from my favorite, the previews make it seem like this movie will be well worth it. Plus, the 5th movie's release means we're that much closer to the 6th movie's release....
... on that note, I can't help but jump away from the movies talk and go to this other point...
The book I am anxiously awaiting... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Finally, the last book of the HP series is coming out. Once it's out, I have no intention of answering my phone or talking to anyone except the select few who I know aren't reading the book until I've finished it. Counting down the days....
Also, on my current reading, future reading or just finished reading lists are the following, that I may blog about another time:
The Omnivore's Dilemma
The Art of Loving
Believing Christ
Jesus the Christ
Escape from Freedom
The Road Less Travelled
Angels and Demons (before the movie comes out, whenever that may be)
Plus, a whole bunch of drawing books that I use in my endeavors.
Anywho, that's all for now. See you in a few months.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm excited to go see Sicko but but enough to have checked if it's out yet or what!
I just had my parents bring my copy of Book #6 from California so I can read before #7.
Post a Comment