Monday, September 25, 2006

Newly Discovered Pet Peeve


So, while I was at Jamba Juice today (I know, you're happy for me, high five!), I discovered something that really bothers me. I really don't like when there's a manager or very confident employee who gives excellent customer service, but turns around and is rude to everyone working with or for them. It makes me about as mad as if someone is rude to me as a customer. It's fake, it's stupid, and it's butt kissing. And I don't like people kissing my butt. And I really don't like rude people. So when this manager who just finished yelling at an employee and talking down to everyone turns to me with a big grin on his face and says "Thanks so much for stopping by, enjoy your Jamba Juice!" as he hands me my Strawberry Surf Rider (with a Vita Boost), I want to punch him in the neck. But then I don't, probably because that would be rude.

2 comments:

james said...

the neck would be pretty painful... i know what you mean though.

really though, i'm here accross the country from home and i'm just amazed that you were within 15 feet of a coldstone and bought a jamba juice instead. that is crazy.

Anonymous said...

....I was just kidding.

really, I was just kidding....